How can we help you?
One of the most essential tenets on which our practice is based is how much we value patient education. Every member of our team enjoys sharing our knowledge with patients so they can take good care of their teeth and gums and enjoy better oral health.
We field a lot of questions about our practice, preventive care, payment options, and recommended treatments. To make it easy for you to find answers to your questions, we’ve shared some of these below.
If you have a question that isn’t addressed, please give us a call. There is no such thing as a silly question—unless you don’t ask it! We’d love to hear from you!
Here at Lake Erie Dental, we provide our patients with dental cleanings and exams to help them maintain healthy smiles and avoid dental emergencies. But life happens, and so do toothaches, broken teeth, and other dental emergencies.
Dr. Kevin Sambuchino does everything he can to help you avoid problems, but we want you to be prepared if an urgent situation arises. Here are some common conditions that would require dental emergency procedures in Erie, PA:
- Toothaches: Any tooth pain—whether it’s a mild twinge or a throbbing toothache—is not normal and requires dental treatment as soon as possible.
- Lost dental crowns or fillings: We’ll need to replace a lost tooth filling, but we can often re-cement a lost dental crown back in place if we see you soon enough.
- Broken or chipped teeth: Even if you’re not in pain, it’s crucial to treat broken or chipped teeth to prevent further damage or fracturing.
- Infected or abscessed tooth: A severe toothache, inflamed or swollen gums, or a bump on your gums are all signs that you may have an infected tooth and need root canal treatment.
- Knocked-out tooth: You already know this is a dental emergency, but what you might not know is there’s a window of a couple of hours in which we have hope of replacing it successfully. Call us right away for instructions on what to do until you get to our dental office.
Dr. Kevin Sambuchino and our experienced dental team offer emergency dental procedures in Erie, PA, and we’re always here for you. Call us at (814) 864-7511, so we can get you on our schedule as soon as possible.
Dental emergencies can be stressful, particularly if you have a problem but aren’t sure how urgently you need treatment! The great news is that you always have peace of mind because our experienced dental team is more than happy to take your call and listen to your concerns.
If you’re looking for emergency dentistry, in Erie, PA, you’ve come to the right place!
A broken tooth is not typically an urgent situation where you need to drop what you’re doing to get treatment. The exception is if you are in pain or your mouth is bleeding, in which case we will do everything we can to get you on our schedule the same day to provide relief.
Even if you’re not in pain, a broken tooth is a dental problem that should be addressed sooner rather than later. Putting off treatment risks further damage to the tooth and the possible need for more extensive treatment to fix it in the future.
For example, if you see us soon enough after breaking the tooth, Dr. Sambuchino may be able to repair it using tooth-colored filling material. Wait too long, however, and the tooth may become so damaged that we need to cover it with a dental crown to strengthen and protect it.
If you have a dental problem and think you need an emergency dentist in Erie, PA, please call Lake Erie Dental at (814) 864-7511, and a helpful member of our team will assist you.
At Lake Erie Dental, we provide emergency dental procedures for any urgent problem you face. There are all sorts of dental emergencies, making your situation unique. Dr. Kevin Sambuchino and his team will investigate the issue and match your treatment to your needs.
The first step is to call us and tell us what’s happening and what symptoms you’re experiencing. We’ll tailor your treatment according to your needs so we can provide the relief you urgently need.
Here are some of the emergency dental procedures available at our Erie, PA dental office to restore your oral health and get you back on your way:
- Remove tooth decay and fill cavities with tooth-colored fillings
- Repair chipped or broken teeth with a filling or dental bonding
- Re-cement a lost dental crown back onto a tooth
- Remove stuck food from between teeth
- Perform emergency root canals for infected teeth
- Perform tooth extraction when it’s our only option
If you feel you have an urgent situation on your hands but don’t see your specific problem mentioned here, please call Lake Erie Dental and speak to a member of our team.
We’ll help you schedule a convenient appointment to see us as soon as possible. If you are in pain, we will do our best to see you the same day for treatment.