What emergency dental procedures do you offer?
At Lake Erie Dental, we provide emergency dental procedures for any urgent problem you face. There are all sorts of dental emergencies, making your situation unique. Dr. Kevin Sambuchino and his team will investigate the issue and match your treatment to your needs.
The first step is to call us and tell us what’s happening and what symptoms you’re experiencing. We’ll tailor your treatment according to your needs so we can provide the relief you urgently need.
Here are some of the emergency dental procedures available at our Erie, PA dental office to restore your oral health and get you back on your way:
- Remove tooth decay and fill cavities with tooth-colored fillings
- Repair chipped or broken teeth with a filling or dental bonding
- Re-cement a lost dental crown back onto a tooth
- Remove stuck food from between teeth
- Perform emergency root canals for infected teeth
- Perform tooth extraction when it’s our only option
If you feel you have an urgent situation on your hands but don’t see your specific problem mentioned here, please call Lake Erie Dental and speak to a member of our team.
We’ll help you schedule a convenient appointment to see us as soon as possible. If you are in pain, we will do our best to see you the same day for treatment.