Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
One of the most essential tenets on which our practice is based is how much we value patient education. Every member of our team enjoys sharing our knowledge with patients so they can take good care of their teeth and gums and enjoy better oral health.
We field a lot of questions about our practice, preventive care, payment options, and recommended treatments. To make it easy for you to find answers to your questions, we’ve shared some of these below.
If you have a question that isn’t addressed, please give us a call. There is no such thing as a silly question—unless you don’t ask it! We’d love to hear from you!
- Can I make payments?
- Will my insurance cover my procedure?
- Are you currently taking new patients?
- Do you see children?
- Do you guarantee your work?
- What can I do about my dental anxiety?
- Is a broken tooth a dental emergency?
- What emergency dental procedures do you offer?
- How can I tell if my problem is a dental emergency?